PICS of the audience and Bertie at the beginning of the activity:
VIDEOS of the play and speaking activities in class about it:
MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE PLAY WAS
- "...Bertie was dreaming, because he was very funny" (Paola - 2ºA)
- "...the play in general was funny, because it was a comedy, but my favourite part was when José began to dance. He made me laugh a lot!" (Cristina - 2ºA)
- "...at the restaurant and at the market"
(Robert - 2ºA)
- "...when José and Bertie's mother get married. I loved the play. I had a great morning!"
(María - 2ºC)
- "...when José dressed up as a flamenco dancer" (Víctor - 2ºC)
- "...when Bertie discovered that Rosa was his neighbour" (Pablo- 2ºC)
- "...when Rosa danced flamenco; and my favourite character was José, because he was very funny and crazy" (Javier C.- 2ºC)
- "...when José and Mrs Britt fell in love at the restaurant" (Eva - 2ºC)